The internet is growing rapidly with millions or even billions of new pages added daily. However, the majority of these new pages do not receive any organic traffic from Google. This is often due to topics lacking search demand, a lack of backlinks, or pages not matching search intent. By focusing on topics with organic traffic potential, building quality backlinks, and making sure pages match search intent, pages can join the minority that receive organic traffic.

source: 96.55% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. Here's How to Be in the Other 3.45% [New Research for 2023]

Comments

There are no comments yet.

Leave a comment